Upon confirmation of booking will be paid a deposit of 25% of the lease / rental.
The balance must be paid within 15 days prior to embarkation. The optional / extra, must be requested at time of booking and will be paid at the time of boarding.
For rentals / leases with captain / crew are required only your personal documents and documents of the persons on board.
It 'still required for all persons on board, to have a valid ID with them .
To the owner is given the option to replace the boat chosen with another of similar or superior characteristics, if this was necessary due to force majeure.
At the boarding must be filed deposit in cash or by check to cover the insurance excess agreed at.
The same will be returned, without interest, after finding that there are no damages, losses, or breach of contract and obligations contracted during the cruise.
A waiver of the rental is only possible up to 48 hours before the date of lease / rental booked.
The amounts paid will be returned if the owner is able to rent the boat back to the same same conditions, otherwise nothing will be refunded. From any refund will be kept a percentage of 30% for expenses and for the rights of mediation.
CONDITIONS OF BOARDING
The operation of boarding will take place an hour before the departure time in the rental date agreed.
All These conditions may differ or vary depending on specific requirements agreed with NAVISAL.
* Deposit: Cash, Bank Draft.
* Payment: 25% at booking by bank transfer
* Balance: 15 days prior to embarkation by bank transfer
* Payments of any extras: at the phase of boarding
* Water: the boat is delivered with a full tank of water. The subsequent top-
* Galley: is the responsibility of the customer (subject to various agreements).
* Mooring other ports: NAVISAL, included in the price of the lease / rental, offers mooring and related services in the port of departure (Milazzo) throughout the term of the rental. The mooring in other ports is at the expense of the customer.
* The cost of any overnight stays (not on boat) of master and crew in places other than boarding are borne by the customer
* Final cleaning: it is compulsory (see list) and is paid upon embarkation.